The Xerox WorkCentre 3315 series printer is a multi-functional unit designed to print, copy, scan, and fax. The printer is a great choice for small and medium size businesses.
Users need to set up the fax in order for the machine to work properly. However, if by some reasons the fax function is unavailable, users can check on the possible causes below to fix the issue:
1. Make sure the fax is connected to an operational telephone line
2. Make sure the fax settings are configured correctly.
Users can check the setting by following the below steps:
1. Press the “Machine Status” button
2. Press the “Up/Down” arrow buttons to “Fax Setup” then press “OK”
3. Press the “Up/Down” arrow buttons to “Enable” then press “OK”
4. Check and see if fax settings have been configured correctly. The “1/3 Fax Phone Num.” screen should appear
5. Enter the correct fax number then press “OK” then the “2/3 Fax ID” screen should appear
6. Enter the correct name for the fax then press “OK” then the “Select Country” screen should appear
7. Select the country then press “OK” then the “Rebooting Machine” screen should appear to prompt the rebooting process
8. The “Saved” screen should appear and return to the “Fax Setup” menu
Once the fax has been set up correctly, users will find this sturdy machine to be a good fit for small to medium usage offices and home office environments. To save even more on printing expenses, please refer to Toner Spot website for high quality re-manufactured cartridges using 10% off coupon code SAVE10 upon checkout.
Other inquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.