The Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 is built for ultra high quality imaging and exceptional performance and is equipped with an array of professional features. An incredibly large color spectrum is produced by the 12-Color pigment ink set, which also provides better scratch resistance and smoother gradations.
This model prints up to 44” borderless, is equipped with a 250GB hard drive, and a Color Calibration Management System. Color Calibration Management System allows centralized color management of all the x400 series printers on the network, remotely monitor and execute color calibrations for printers, determine the media type loaded in each printer, and read accounting information from each unit as well.
These printers are perfect for large format graphic and Fine Art Prints. In the highest print mode, the ink application is optimized to maintain the best print quality with fewer print head passes, making this print mode twice as fast as previous models. The addition of a 250 GB hard drive increases productivity, by processing print jobs faster and allowing you to reprint jobs directly from the printer itself
Since most of the time, you will be printing the graphic from your computer or from a central console, it is important that the TCP/IP network is working properly. When having issue printing over a TCP/IP network, below are some of the possible causes:
1. The printer’s IP address is not configured correctly
2. The printer’s TCP/IP network settings are not configured correctly
3. The computer itself is not configured correctly
Below are the steps showing how to configure the printer’s IP address using the printer control panel:
1. On the Tab Selection screen on the Control Panel, press ← or → to select the Settings/Adj. tab
2. Press the OK button to prompt the Set./Adj. Menu
3. Press ↑ or ↓ to select the Interface Setup, press OK
4. Press ↑ or ↓ to select TCP/IP, press OK
5. Press ↑ or ↓ to select IPv4, press OK
6. Press ↑ or ↓ to select IPv4 Settings, press OK
7. Press ↑ or ↓ to select IP Address, press OK
8. After you press ← or → to select the input field, press é or ê button to enter the value
9. Repeat step 8 to complete the settings then press OK
10. Press the Menu button to prompt the confirmation message, press é or ê to select Yes then press OK
Below are the steps showing how to configure the printer’s TCP/IP network settings:
1. Start the web browser and enter the following URL in the Location/Address box to display the RemoteUI page.
http://printer IP address or name/
2. Select Administrator Mode and click Logon
3. If needed, enter the password
4. Click Network in the Device Manager menu at left to display the Network page
5. Click Edit in the upper-right corner of the TCP/IPv4 group to display the Edit TCP/IP Protocol Settings page
6. Refer to the TCP/IP Settings Items table to complete the settings
7. Press OK to display the Network page
8. If using an IPv6 IP, on step 5, select TCP/IPv6 group instead to complete the steps
If you need more assistance, please email us at email@example.com and our customer service team will respond as soon as possible.
For quality remanufactured ink cartridges used in Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400 printer, you can enter our 10% off coupon code SAVE10 at www.toner-spot.com and receive free shipping for orders over $75 within contiguous U.S. states.
$179.99 for single unit and $2,049 for 12 units set.
Compatible printer model:
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8300S
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8400S
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9400S