The Dell C3760 and C3765 series printers are sturdy machines that can handle office load print jobs. The printers are designed for small to medium sized office environment. It is recommended that users to stock up high quality re-manufactured cartridge supplies because this is still a rare fund model in the market.
Some might prefer using compatible or re-manufactured cartridge to save some printing costs. However, due to software update, sometimes the printer does not work with non-OEM Dell toners. When urgent situation arises and you have to print out the document right away, here’s a way to work around it – by telling that printer that you are not using a OEM Dell toner cartridge. Read on for step-by-step printer reset instructions:
1. Go to the printer menu and scroll down to “Admin Settings”
2. Scroll down and select “Maintenance”
3. Scroll down and select “Non-Dell Toner”
4. Select left or right to switch the setting to “On,” press enter to “Apply New Settings”
5. Turn off the printer and wait for a couple minutes before turning the printer back on again
The printer should work with the compatible toner cartridge now, unless the toner is defective.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for other inquiries. Meanwhile, our website Toner Spot is currently having a 10% off promotion, coupon code HT2016. All orders over $75 also receive free standard shipping for contiguous U.S. address.