If your Canon ImageClass MF8450C printer is producing dirty prints, please consider giving this interior cleaning process a try before discarding the toner cartridge. Excess toner powders typically build up over time and it is possible that the excess toner at parts of the paper trail caused the prints or copies to be dirty. You can try to follow the steps below without the toner inserted. If the machine would not continue with the cleaning instruction, insert the toner cartridge and run a few cleaning pages to ensure that the printer paper trail is completely cleaned.
- Press the “Menu” button
- Press the right “Any” key to select <Additional Func>
- Use the Up or Down or the Scroll Wheel to select <Adjustment/Cleaning>, then press OK
- Use the Up or Down or the Scroll Wheel to select <Fixing Unit Cleaning>, then press OK
- Confirm that <Start Cleaning> is displayed then press OK
- Press “Main Menu” again to return back to menu page
Thank you for reading this and please visit us at www.toner-spot.com. Remember to use our current 10% off coupon code FALLDISC at checkout to receive the discount for your entire purchase. Save even more with free shipping for orders over $75.